Legacy Craft Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legacy Craft Forums

The Minecraft Server

5 posters

Invite your friends to join Legacy Craft Server

Zevyrious
    Zevyrious
    Admin

Invite your friends to join Legacy Craft Server Empty Invite your friends to join Legacy Craft Server

Post  Zevyrious Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:49 pm

Hey, please invite your friends to join us play on Legacy Craft Server.
    You also can make a video about Legacy Craft Server to invite others people to join the server.

If you have a YouTube Account, then its very good. Make a video about the server and then upload it on your YouTube Account.

I'll make a video about the server soon.
    So, while waiting the video will be upload, you guys can subscribe to my YouTube Account [ www.youtube.com/ZevyriousProductionz ] and after you subscribe you will know when the video will be uploaded.

-Zevyrious
    Haxious
    Haxious

Invite your friends to join Legacy Craft Server Empty Re: Invite your friends to join Legacy Craft Server

Post  Haxious Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:42 pm

Why did you make a new youtube account -- YUSOOBSESSED with that name XD

Me, N0obBie and Poke are thinking of making a Lets Play Legacy Craft
    Zevyrious
    Zevyrious
    Admin

Invite your friends to join Legacy Craft Server Empty Re: Invite your friends to join Legacy Craft Server

Post  Zevyrious Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:13 pm

It's up to me Very Happy

TheSmashList is my second channel, ZevyriousProductionz is for Legacy Craft.

Good Luck with the Episode xD
    Logitech

Invite your friends to join Legacy Craft Server Empty Server changed to PREMIUM Reaction

Post  Logitech Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:58 pm

First of all.. How will we invite friends when we aren't Premium?
    Second..If you're suggesting to use Mineshafter as an alternative launcher to login as an ONline user...then wouldnt it be easy for the hackers to join as well using those?? tsk.. I'm really pissed because of the time and effort I and my brother did in the server..wasted..by changing the server to Premium because of those hackers..It is very unfair to us..Plus, you should have the logs on who is the hacker. banning his/her I.P..-.-
    IF im all messed up..Please help me understand..
    P.S. I just downloaded Mineshafter and registered using another display name...How am i Suppose to get my items/lands/base again?

-Logitech
    fotis_k

Post  fotis_k Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:55 pm

Well about to how to invite youre friend it is so easy just tell them the ip of server and cause you use mineshafter you dont need to be premium Very Happy

About the hackers yes it is less hard for them to enter but im sure the server community knows how to handle them Very Happy And yes i agree that it isnt fair when someone makes a server for only premium members but he should do it if he doesnt know what to handle hackers

It isnt only easy for hackers to join but it is easy for just a rulebreaker if you just ban him he can use minecraftsp to mess the server Very Happy but i thing that ipban can keep them away from server Very Happy

About youre items/land i cant tell you a real answer cause im not an admin im just a moderator

Hope i helped you to understand

fotis king
    Logitech

Invite your friends to join Legacy Craft Server Empty THANKS Fotis! :D

Post  Logitech Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:58 pm

As I went throught learning mineshafter I came across that it has a hack detector...

As for now.. I joined the server using "_iii_" as an ingame name..
    The problem is still dont have an idea how to be "Logitech" again..

Anyways...thanks Fotis
    fotis_k

Post  fotis_k Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:33 pm

if you wanna bbe logitech again i must ask you something what is youre register name in minecraft???????
    if it is logitech and you used gmail to make it just go on mineshafter log-in with youre email and then open the proxy and put youre name and password

Dont say thanks im always glad to help Very Happy
    if you have more questions jst p.m me

fotis king
    DarkSoul00
    DarkSoul00

Invite your friends to join Legacy Craft Server Empty Sweet

Post  DarkSoul00 Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:17 am

Sweet, I'll be inviting all of my friends top this server! Have fun fellow acquantinces! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:09 am