Legacy Craft Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legacy Craft Forums

The Minecraft Server

Arbystrider - Now in Beta

Arbystrider

Arbystrider - Now in Beta Empty Arbystrider - Now in Beta

Post  Arbystrider Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:14 am

Hello. I am Arbystrider, also known as Arby. I used to play Minecraft Classic, I started in October 2010. Some of the Classic servers I remember playing on are Moli Freebuild, Moosfet's server and the WoM:Realms server.

Here's a little something I built on the WoM:Realms server, back in August 2011.

Arbystrider - Now in Beta Screenshot2011070210574
    (Right click and then click 'View Image' to see full size) But yeah I have like 3 more ocean liners/tender ships ranging from a tenth to half that size. If you want to see it in person, go to the WoM:Realms server on Minecraft Classic and do a /realm Arbystrider.

The only reason I started playing Minecraft Beta (I call it Beta because the term 'Minecraft' can refer to both the full and Classic versions, which is confusing) was because of Redstone. I consider myself an intermediate Redstoner, so don't ask me if I can make a telegraph system.

I used to play on the SkubaCraft server where I built another 'little something' using Redstone, but I never got any screenshots of it.

If you want any Redstone magic applied anywhere and you don't know how (or don't know if it is even possible), ring me up and I'll see what I can do.

I quit LegacyCraft. To the people of the Redstoners faction, farewell and godspeed. Live long and prosper.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:04 am