Legacy Craft Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legacy Craft Forums

The Minecraft Server

Me And my Sisters Introduction :D (BubiRox103)

BubiRox103

Me And my Sisters Introduction :D (BubiRox103) Empty Me And my Sisters Introduction :D (BubiRox103)

Post  BubiRox103 Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:04 pm

Kylies:
    Erm, my name is BubiRox103 (mineshafter name) real name Kylie
    Meaning of name? something random i came up with
    gender? female :3
    birthday? march 31st
    i are lives in australia, erm, i beleve that i am a nice person, i try to help when i can, im a tad new to minecraft, been playing for about 2 months, but watch my boyfriend play all the time.
    im currently using mineshafter yes, i beleve i am good at building houses and pixel arts, erm i like to run on the beach as the water makes my felt fell less sore from my feet continuesly hitting the ground and i like to beat up my boyfriend.
    my main ambition in life is to probobly become a doctor and my favourite quotation would have to be :3

Nicks:
    Again Ingame name is BubiRox103 as i cannot be bothered singing out everytime i want to go on. i live in adelaide, south australia, along with my sister. i am currently using mineshafter as i cannot be bothered buying minecraft for €25. i am good at making fantasy themed objects, castles, and pixel art. i geuss my life is revolved around my sister and her boyfriend making sure that they dont do anything stupid, as she is a bit herself ._. and spending time with my girfriend. my main ambition i life is to become a lawyer or a carpenter.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:25 am