Legacy Craft Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legacy Craft Forums

The Minecraft Server

4 posters

Is PVP allowed or not?

deathracerx2

Is PVP allowed or not? Empty Is PVP allowed or not?

Post  deathracerx2 Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:02 am

As you woudve probably known,some admins say "PVP is allowed,you are allowed to kill,just not grief". BUT some Admins say (Sonic,and other kngs) say PVP is not allowed!

I am very confused with this matter and want to know the answer. As whenever I kill I sometimes get killed by Admins due to them saying killing then taking the items from that person is griefing. Although,it does not say this in the rules, could you please settle this matter with the admins as I can not,my reason means nothing to the admins as I am a low rank.

Just earlier today,i killed lolpi(whatever his name was) and then,i was sent to jail,after I was released I was free then I was tped straight away to Sonic,then him and miningfag,starting trying to kill me. I became very confuzed,ad logged off to write this message.

Please respond as this matter is important and (if not solved) can become a crucial disturbance to other PVPers in the future. Neutral

-death
    DarkSoul00
    DarkSoul00

Is PVP allowed or not? Empty Think.

Post  DarkSoul00 Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:52 am

If people can hit each other, it's obviously a PvP server.
    Prevert

Is PVP allowed or not? Empty Re: Is PVP allowed or not?

Post  Prevert Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:53 pm

deathracerx2 wrote:As you woudve probably known,some admins say "PVP is allowed,you are allowed to kill,just not grief". BUT some Admins say (Sonic,and other kngs) say PVP is not allowed!

I am very confused with this matter and want to know the answer. As whenever I kill I sometimes get killed by Admins due to them saying killing then taking the items from that person is griefing. Although,it does not say this in the rules, could you please settle this matter with the admins as I can not,my reason means nothing to the admins as I am a low rank.

Just earlier today,i killed lolpi(whatever his name was) and then,i was sent to jail,after I was released I was free then I was tped straight away to Sonic,then him and miningfag,starting trying to kill me. I became very confuzed,ad logged off to write this message.

Please respond as this matter is important and (if not solved) can become a crucial disturbance to other PVPers in the future. Neutral

-death
    PvP Is allowed in this server, about SonicFanNr1 He is just you know a noob at the rules, however stealing is not allowed, and I dunno if murdering people is allowed, but I recommend not to kill without having an offense from your victim or without having a reason to kill, but you are an admin now, so better not to kill. lol!
    deathracerx2

Post  deathracerx2 Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:35 am

Prev,this was AGES ago. You didn't really need to respond Shocked But the matter is solved already and PVP is allowed.
    -death
    RappyFX

Post  RappyFX Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:44 pm

Yes, PvP is allowed.

Why are you banned from the server?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:09 am