Legacy Craft Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legacy Craft Forums

The Minecraft Server

2 posters

Introduction: DarkSoul00, a hacker, a griefer, and a friend. ~-~

DarkSoul00
    DarkSoul00

Introduction: DarkSoul00, a hacker, a griefer, and a friend. ~-~ Empty Introduction: DarkSoul00, a hacker, a griefer, and a friend. ~-~

Post  DarkSoul00 Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:00 am

Hello, Legacy Craft Community,

Today I am addressing you as DarkSoul00, a Hacker, a Griefer, and a Friend. Some of you may know me from other servers, but to tell the truth, I'm still fairly new to this game. I found this server while surfing the Mineshafter listings, and thinking I needed a place to grief, I came here. But what I found instead was a small community willing to help each other with problems and steal each others diamonds. I loved it after the first few minutes. The people were friendly, the factions were easy to create and establish, and I ended up joining MLGShinobi, which has been changing their name very much as of late. No But otherwise it was a great faction... (Until I was removed and can no longer access my chests.)
    Sometimes I am know by many other handles, such as Captain Obvious, DragonOfRandomness, or BanAvoider. If you see these names, they're probably not me, because I'm almost never using them. Razz
    I plan to stick around here in the Legacy Craft Community, you will likely see me very much, unless I'm playing on Forgecraft or doing homework. If you want to, I accept almost all friend requests, unless I have a mortal terror of your handle, or dislike you because you griefed me. Otherwise, I consider myself a friendly outgoing person, usually willing to perform favors, and 'shroom troll the ~wilderness. clown
    If you want to friend me, go ahead, if you want to talk to me, go ahead.
    And for those of you who just saw the word hacker and griefer, and decided I needed a ban? You deserve to be demoted. Note that because of the community support of your server, I will NOT do the following...
    - Hack
    - Grief
    - Troll Maliciously
    - Kill people without provocation

If you took the time to read this, I thank you. Hopefully I can make some new friends here, and not too many enemies. Smile
    What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
    This server?-> Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
    Prevert

Introduction: DarkSoul00, a hacker, a griefer, and a friend. ~-~ Empty Re: Introduction: DarkSoul00, a hacker, a griefer, and a friend. ~-~

Post  Prevert Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:32 pm

DarkSoul00 wrote:Hello, Legacy Craft Community,

Today I am addressing you as DarkSoul00, a Hacker, a Griefer, and a Friend. Some of you may know me from other servers, but to tell the truth, I'm still fairly new to this game. I found this server while surfing the Mineshafter listings, and thinking I needed a place to grief, I came here. But what I found instead was a small community willing to help each other with problems and steal each others diamonds. I loved it after the first few minutes. The people were friendly, the factions were easy to create and establish, and I ended up joining MLGShinobi, which has been changing their name very much as of late. No But otherwise it was a great faction... (Until I was removed and can no longer access my chests.)
    Sometimes I am know by many other handles, such as Captain Obvious, DragonOfRandomness, or BanAvoider. If you see these names, they're probably not me, because I'm almost never using them. Razz
    I plan to stick around here in the Legacy Craft Community, you will likely see me very much, unless I'm playing on Forgecraft or doing homework. If you want to, I accept almost all friend requests, unless I have a mortal terror of your handle, or dislike you because you griefed me. Otherwise, I consider myself a friendly outgoing person, usually willing to perform favors, and 'shroom troll the ~wilderness. clown
    If you want to friend me, go ahead, if you want to talk to me, go ahead.
    And for those of you who just saw the word hacker and griefer, and decided I needed a ban? You deserve to be demoted. Note that because of the community support of your server, I will NOT do the following...
    - Hack
    - Grief
    - Troll Maliciously
    - Kill people without provocation

If you took the time to read this, I thank you. Hopefully I can make some new friends here, and not too many enemies. Smile
    What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
    This server?-> Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
    Honesty, (o.o) but you might regret it.
    DarkSoul00
    DarkSoul00

Introduction: DarkSoul00, a hacker, a griefer, and a friend. ~-~ Empty Trolololol, Thanks for the warning but...

Post  DarkSoul00 Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:46 am

Thanks for the warning, but as I said, this server will be my ONLY exception.
    Razz
    And, I never regret honesty, those who do shouldn't talk. lol!
    scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch
    Prevert

Introduction: DarkSoul00, a hacker, a griefer, and a friend. ~-~ Empty Re: Introduction: DarkSoul00, a hacker, a griefer, and a friend. ~-~

Post  Prevert Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:57 pm

DarkSoul00 wrote:Thanks for the warning, but as I said, this server will be my ONLY exception.
    Razz
    And, I never regret honesty, those who do shouldn't talk. lol!
    scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch
    Yeah, I see, well, try to control yourself not hacking or griefing(Just saying)

Anyway just see this Kirby's about to hug each other "(>^.^)> <(^.^<)"
    DarkSoul00
    DarkSoul00

Introduction: DarkSoul00, a hacker, a griefer, and a friend. ~-~ Empty Nice Kirbys

Post  DarkSoul00 Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:45 am

What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
    Well thanks for the tip~
    But once again, THIS is the only server in which I will restrain myself.
    drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken

See you in-game ... Trololololololololol
    clown clown clown clown
    lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:56 am