Legacy Craft Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Legacy Craft Forums

The Minecraft Server

3 posters

Faction DemiGods RECRUITING..

Logitech

Faction DemiGods RECRUITING.. Empty Faction DemiGods RECRUITING..

Post  Logitech Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:31 pm

Hey You.. Do you have that pleasure of killing other players in Minecraft SMP? Well then. Come and Join DemiGods . We don't need to be so many, we need excellent quality members/players.

Faction Vision: A well-known Faction renowned for its excellence in playing legacy-craft.
    Faction Mission: To be the Strongest Faction, providing drama within the server (spicing things up) to be able to challenge members surviving the Server with difficulties... afro

We will be building ourselves an awesome Kingdom/Castle. I and my brother already built ourselves a partial base within the server.( I will be posting the picture of the Base after 1 week. Because new members(forum) are not allowed to post external links for 7 days.) Just ask me an invitation in the Game and I will accept you. By the way my In-game Name is _iii_ or ask Jamuch for an invitation. If I am not online, just post your In-game Name below.

Tips:
    1.) Follow Server Rules
    2.) Have fun doing stuff within the server
    3.) Make others weak(legitly) so that we can be the strongest. "This is the Survival of the Fittest Babyyyy!"

P.S. Don't worry about our goods because our partial base is pretty organized and is fully accessable for all members. Except for the Valuables(Irons, Golds, Diamonds. Because there might be arguments within the Faction) but other than those three, all are shared.

Thanks for taking your time reading this. Feel free to post any suggestions/comments/reactions regarding the faction.

Last edited by Logitech on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:57 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating purposes)
    dakyller
    dakyller

Faction DemiGods RECRUITING.. Empty Re: Faction DemiGods RECRUITING..

Post  dakyller Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:39 am

UM dude ur faction will never be strongest cuz mine has over 50 Razz
    Jamuch

Faction DemiGods RECRUITING.. Empty Fart u

Post  Jamuch Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:58 am

you sure your faction is the strongest??.hahaha..whats your faction name?
    Logitech

Post  Logitech Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:29 am

@dakyller

"It is not all about the quantity of the faction that matters, but the quality of its members"

Anyways. Thanks dakyller for posting your reaction on my topic.

By that, I now proclaim DemiGods and Eucadia as Enemies in the server. cheers

I hope we will have a good rivalry in the game.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:09 am